Careers in Sales
Are you an experienced sales leader with a drive for paying it forward with clients, co-workers and your community? Waypoint Media is currently looking for dynamic Sales Managers to join our group and help propel our sales teams to the next level. We provide support, lots of feedback, tools, training and a fantastic product – with all Big 4 networks & digital opportunities stretched across 5 markets; we could have the perfect location for you!
Our company believes in hiring and training good people, giving them the recognition and resources they need to do a good job, paying them well and not bogging them down in reports, paperwork, and red tape.
If you enjoy meeting new people and building relationships, enjoy working with others and helping people, you want to feel that others value your advice and guidance and if you have a “can-do” attitude, this might be a great fit for your career.
Some of the activities our Sales Managers oversee:
• Interviewing, hiring and training a dynamic team of sellers
• Coordinating the Sales Department by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Establishing training programs for Sales Account Executives.
• Directing and coordinating activities involving local, regional and national advertising sales.
• Conducting daily sales calls
• Analyzing marketing potential of market locations and sales statistics to formulate sales policy.
• Developing and implementing sales promotions, utilizing traditional broadcast schedules, online and social media.
• Developing and monitoring performance accountability systems
• Addressing complaints and resolving problems
We are a small family-owned company that creates a great balance between work and personal life and understands your job because we’ve been doing it for decades. We understand good people make a good company. If you’re curious about this opportunity, send us your résumé today.